Thursday, January 8, 2015

Egg Fry


Egg Fry

My mom is an good cook and I learned many recipes from her. I can't even find some recipes online that my mom prepares. I learned this egg fry from my mom and is one of my favorite recipe.  Preparing anything with egg will be easy. This egg fry is also very simple to prepare.

Serves : 3
Ingredients:
  • Boiled Eggs - 4
  • Onions - 2, Medium size
  • Ginger-garlic paste - 1 Tbsp
  • Coriander powder - 1 tsp
  • Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Garam masala - 1/2 tsp, homemade or to taste
  • Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
  • Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil - 4 Tbsp
Preparation:
  • Coarsely grind onion. Heat oil in a pan, add onion paste and ginger-garlic paste and fry till there is no raw smell.
  • Add all the spice powders, salt and add 1/4 cup water and cook till gravy leaves the edges.
  • Make eggs into half or add as whole to the gravy and cook  for 5 minutes on low flame.
  • Serve with plain rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment