Saturday, January 24, 2015

Spinach-Honeydew-Cucumber Juice : Green Juice



Spinach-Honeydew-Cucumber Juice : Green Juice

I never thought off juicing and detoxification before. I used to thing juicing is not for me. But now I came to know that juicing is for everyone to clean their body. My sis told me about this a lot and after researching a lot, I now want to do juicing at least 2 days a month. 
Like many I am also panic and confused to begin my journey of  healthy life style. I though I will become weak by only taking juice. Before I have many excuses like I have to take care of my kid alone, I have to clean, cook....... so I cannot switch to healthy food. But know I came to know that all these excuses are trash. I am not weak. Now I am enjoying food. Now, if  I want to have some fast food, I am enjoying it as I know how to clean my body. 
This is a simple juice which will fill your body with nutrition's. This juice is high in Iron, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, magnesium, calcium, Folate, niacin and Potassium along with other nutrients such as Protein. 

Ingredients:

  • Honey dew melon - 2 cups
  • Spinach - 1 cup
  • Cucumber - 1, small
  • Small Lemon or Small Orange - 1

Preparation:

  • Make all the ingredients into pieces that fit into your juicer.
  • Take juice of them using a blender or juicer and enjoy the fresh juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment