Monday, July 28, 2014

Carrot Milk

                                Every food will fill our stomach, but only few will fill our hearts. Carrot milk is one that fill my heart every time I drink it. I tasted this delicious milk twice at my friend Latha's house, from then I fell in love with this sweet, delicious milk. Carrot milk is very easy to prepare and it tastes heavenly. Fresh carrots will give silky texture to this milk. Carrot milk, not only taste good but also contain essential nutrients and vitamins and very good for kids.

   
Total Time: 45 mins
Serves : 8

 Ingredients:

  • 4 Carrots
  • 6 cups Milk
  • 1/3 cup Sugar ( If you want more sweet add upto 1 cup, for me 1/3 cup is sufficient)
  • 1/2 tsp Cardamon powder.
  • 12 Badam/ Almonds
  • 6-7 Almonds for garnishing (soak them for 3 hrs, peel them and cut into small pieces)

Preparation:

  • Peel the carrots, cut them into pieces and boil them along with almonds.
  • Cook them until they are tender.
  • Grind them into a smooth paste and add this paste with milk and boil upto 15 to 20 min.
  • Serve it chill. 

Note:
I used 2% milk, if you are using whole milk take 4 cups milk and 2 cups water.


Heavenly...

Read More at www.hybridrastamama.com © Hybrid Rasta Mama
Heavenly...

Read More at www.hybridrastamama.com © Hybrid Rasta Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment